- SWEB’s Link Roundup for the Week: All About Facebook
- SWEB’s Instagram Buyout Linkfest
- SWEB’s Link Roundup for the Week: Facebook Likes Nasdaq
- SWEB’s Link Roundup for the Week: Tech’s New Frontier?
- SWEB’s Link Roundup for the Week
- Friday Links: IPO Talk and Tech Giant Expansions
- Leap Day SWEB Links
- Thursday Linkfest: Pushing Limits
- Wednesday Linkfest: Social Media Rises to New Heights
- Wednesday Linkfest: How Social Media is Shaping the Internetz
What is the $SWEB Index?The social web is vibrant and growing very fast. Younger pure play companies are coming public, established ones are cultivating social tools and this trend is accelerating. The StockTwits Social Web Index ($SWEB) was built to measure the performance of this group of companies. It is comprised of 28 public companies that maintain a significant social web presence or contribute to the build out of social web infrastructure. The $SWEBprovides the essential broad snapshot of this fast growing investment area over time as well as valuable data regarding the relative performance of the individual components. The weighting and components of the$SWEB are subject to change, reflecting the dynamic nature of the sector and multiple forthcoming IPO’s. You can learn more about the construction, composition and measurement of the $SWEB here.